AIED2023 needs student volunteers. It is crystal clear that volunteers are an extremely critical part of the organizing team to ensure that the conference runs smoothly and to make AIED2023 a unique experience for all attendees.
For students, volunteering is an excellent opportunity to meet with leading academic and industrial researchers in the area of AI in Education. This exclusive experience is primarily available to graduate students. However, enthusiastic young researchers and staff who are willing to contribute are also welcome to apply.
You may serve on the volunteer team either on site or remotely, regardless whether you have a paper accepted or not. An onsite training section for onsite volunteers and an online training section for online volunteers will be held before the conferences to help volunteers get ready for the roles.
- The task for on-site volunteers: helping at the registration desk/in the rooms (including tech setup for speakers, mics, ect), outside (guiding people), putting posters on, etc)
- The task for online: confirming the presenters before the meeting, supporting the online question collection, supporting technique issues during the presentation, etc.
- A volunteering certificate will be provided to each volunteer.
- Volunteers who have a paper accepted for any track will be given a free registration.
- All on-site volunteers will be also given a super cool AIED 2023 Tokyo T-shirt. Lunch and coffee/refreshments during breaks on the day of service will be provided.
- All on-site volunteers will be invited to share their observations and insights for improving the operations of the conference. This valued feedback will influence the planning of future conferences and events
Please use the following online form for the volunteer application.:
Application due: March 24, 2023
Notification: April 3, 2023
Jingyun Wang, Volunteer chair firstname.lastname@example.org