*All dates are in Japan Standard Time. (JST)
- NEW In-person registration (participate at the venue) will reopen on July 2, 2023 through July 7, 2023.
Please be sure to complete online registration before coming to the venue.
In-person Registration (Participate on-site): Open from April 3, 2023 to June 19, 2023
- Online Registration (Participate online): Open from April 3, 2023 to July 7, 2023
- Early-bird registration: Valid until
May 1, 2023May 9, 2023.
At least one author is required to register for the conference for each accepted paper. Authors registered with the conference, either online or in-person, are called as a registered author. Any author may only be a registered author for one paper.
- All payments must be made in Japanese yen
Registration fees for in-person participants
On or before
to June 19, 2023
|AIED Member||70,000 JPY||90,000 JPY||
|Non-member*||75,000 JPY||95,000 JPY|
|32,000 JPY||42,000 JPY|
|35,000 JPY||45,000 JPY|
|Workshop Only***||20,000 JPY||25,000 JPY||
|Additional Welcome Reception||8,000 JPY/person|
|Additional Banquet||11,000 JPY/person|
Registration fees for online participants
On or before
to July 7, 2023
|AIED Member||65,000 JPY||85,000 JPY||
|Non-member*||70,000 JPY||90,000 JPY|
|27,000 JPY||37,000 JPY|
|30,000 JPY||40,000 JPY|
|Workshop Only||15,000 JPY||20,000 JPY||
- * Non-member participants, including the non-member student category, will be offered a one-year membership of the AIED Society.
- ** Student rate is applicable only to those who have full time student status at the time of the conference. Students are required to submit a scanned copy (in either jpeg or pdf format) of their student ID or student certificate lettef from their supervisors via onlin registration form. Please be advised that student rate will not be applied for students who have full time job.
- *** Registration fee of the In-person Workshop Only category does not include Welcome Reception. If you wish to join the Welcome Reception, please purchase an Additional Welcome Reception Ticket at the time of registration.
- - Must be made in Japanese yen.
- - Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB) are available
NOTIFICATION TO ATTENDEES AFTER REGISTRATION
- - A confirmation email will be automatically sent to the registered address immediately after the payment is completed.
- - Please be sure that your email account does not automatically discard the confirmation to the spam folder.
- - If you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office of AIED2023 (email@example.com) and also check your spam folder as it may have arrived there.
- - Receipts can be downloaded from your registered account.
Conference registration fees are non-refundable for any reasons.
- * Participation style can be changed (e.g., from in-person to online registration).
AIED2023 is subsidized by the Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau. In order to receive this grant, please indicate on the registration form whether you are bringing accompanying person. If so, we need to have their name and residence country.
We will be offering a free Tokyo sightseeing tour for them.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For any inquiries about registration, please contact:
Registration Office of AIED2023
c/o JTB Communication Design，Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1
Shiba，Minato-ku，Tokyo 105-8335, Japan